Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Accessories

I don't know why most of the girls don't like to wear bracelet and necklace. Actually, they're really cool and you really have to choose the right bracelet and necklace, otherwise you will look very unfashionable, you know what I mean right? So, I've some picture of bracelets and necklaces from some blogshops from the Internet. They are really cool and fashionable :)


Rm15.90 from circledots.blogspot.com

I think this one is not restockable so get it now!!


These are necklace from circledots.blogspot.com, they are very affordable, 2 for rm15, really affordable huh? :D


BC 0006
Gosh, this one is really pretty but they're kinda expensive to me, they are rm30 from kishonthechic.blogspot.com :)

necklace for rm35, I think it's really worth it, from http://twinkle-collection.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment